– The hardest problem on the hardest test
– But what is a Neural Network? | Deep learning, chapter 1
– Exponential growth and epidemics
– The most unexpected answer to a counting puzzle
– But what is the Fourier Transform? A visual introduction.
– But how does bitcoin actually work?
– Simulating an epidemic
– The Essence of Calculus, Chapter 1
– Vectors, what even are they? | Essence of linear algebra, chapter 1
– This problem seems hard, then it doesn’t, but it really is
– But why is a sphere’s surface area four times its shadow?
– But what is a Fourier series? From heat flow to circle drawings | DE4
– Gradient descent, how neural networks learn | Deep learning, chapter 2
– What they won’t teach you in calculus
– Visualizing the Riemann hypothesis and analytic continuation
– Thinking outside the 10-dimensional box
– What does it feel like to invent math?
– Why do colliding blocks compute pi?
– Why is pi here? And why is it squared? A geometric answer to the Basel problem
– Fractals are typically not self-similar
– e to the pi i, a nontraditional take (old version)
– Why do prime numbers make these spirals?
– Linear combinations, span, and basis vectors | Essence of linear algebra, chapter 2
– Linear transformations and matrices | Essence of linear algebra, chapter 3
– All possible pythagorean triples, visualized
– What is backpropagation really doing? | Deep learning, chapter 3
– Eigenvectors and eigenvalues | Essence of linear algebra, chapter 14
– Who cares about topology? (Inscribed rectangle problem)
– Taylor series | Essence of calculus, chapter 11
– The determinant | Essence of linear algebra, chapter 6
– The paradox of the derivative | Essence of calculus, chapter 2
– What’s so special about Euler’s number e? | Essence of calculus, chapter 5
– How secure is 256 bit security?
– Essence of linear algebra preview
Time to complete : more than 100 videos
Cost : Free
Course Level : Intermediate
Language : English