What you will learn from this course?
Mathematics for Machine Learning: Linear Algebra
– Introduction to Linear Algebra and to Mathematics for Machine Learning
– Vectors are objects that move around space
– Matrices in Linear Algebra: Objects that operate on Vectors
– Matrices make linear mappings
– Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors: Application to Data Problems
Mathematics for Machine Learning: Multivariate Calculus
– What is calculus?
– Multivariate calculus
– Multivariate chain rule and its applications
– Taylor series and linearisation
– Intro to optimisation
Mathematics for Machine Learning: PCA
– Statistics of Datasets
– Inner Products
– Orthogonal Projections
– Principal Component Analysis
Time to complete : 8 weeks
Cost : $49 per month after 7-day free trial, can audit for free (no certificate).
Course Level : Intermediate
Language : English